Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Holy cow was 2009 a bad year or what? Let's kick the dust from our shoes and move on.

Don't forget the the past year, but don't dwell on it either. Raise your head and lift your heart.

I am looking for a rescue corgi. I just want a pet. Tilly and Fly are my show corgis. I still need a snuggle corgi. I want an older boy. I have filled out the paperwork and we will see. If it is meant to be it will happen. No dog can ever replace Tyler that is for sure. Still I need snuggles.

Today my friend and I went for our annual New Year's Day walk. We walked over an hour with our dogs. Tilly and Fly are tired. I am exhausted! It feels good. It was 20, no wind and sunny. It was a beautiful day. Just a day to enjoy being alive. Fly is laying on my feet as I type this and Tilly is on the couch. Life is good.

No comments: